Monday, August 24, 2009

Welcome!

Hello and welcome to my lovely beauty world.

In an effort to share with you my updates, recommendations and various musings about beauty, I've opted to create a blog. And, fancy that, you've opted to read it!

I'm quite a "newbie" (in the professional sense) in the beauty industry, and just launching into a full-blown career in Cosmetology. I've been doing makeup for others for a good 10 years, but just started my freelance business this past winter in the throes of a flurry of weddings for friends.

I hope you enjoy reading my blog updates as they come. I imagine it will involve some commentary about recent or upcoming clients, website updates, product recs and technique tutorials, as well as some bits and pieces about life at the Aveda Institute.

Comment freely, ask questions, and try things for yourself!

Ciao!
KM

No comments:

Post a Comment